- Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle
- Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
- Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Improvement of propriocetion to increase the own guidance and stabilisation of knee joint
- Prevention of hyperextension
- - Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- - Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
Undo all straps and the two Velcro strips. Please put the two enclosed small synthetic plates between the strap and the strap tracking. Pull the straps back toward the back so that they will not interfere with you putting on the brace.
Now put your leg into a 45-degree angle flexion position. Wrap the brace tightly around your leg from the back and close it with the two Velcro strips.
Make sure that the kneecap is positioned centrally in the space for the patella. Position the brace so that the middles of the hinges are level with the upper border of the kneecap and just behind the lateral centre line of the leg.
First fasten the lower calf strap in the front and then the lower calf strap in the back.
Now fasten the upper thigh strap and remove the small synthetic plates. In the following, close the strap directly below the kneecap in the front and then the corresponding strap in the back.
Finally, close the one remaining lower thigh strap and also remove the small synthetic plate.
If possible, walk a few steps to check that the brace is in the correct position. Please adjust the position as required.
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.