- Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
- Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Improvement of propriocetion to increase the own guidance and stabilisation of knee joint
- Prevention of hyperextension
- Contains Rigid Material
- - Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- - Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
Open all straps and the two Velcro fasteners. Pull the two straps back a little so they don‘t hamper you when you put the brace on.
Now put your leg into a 45-degree angle flexion position. Wrap the brace tightly around your leg from the back and close it with the two Velcro strips.
Make sure that the kneecap is in the middle of the patella recess.
The centres of the brace joints should be at the top edge of the kneecap and just behind the lateral centre line of the leg.
Now close the bottom strap and then the top strap.
If possible, walk a few steps and check if the brace is properly fitted. Correct the fit of the brace at the leg, if required.
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.